We stock screens to replace your cracked one!
We stock most screens so we can offer fast service without a time-consuming parts order.
Come to our store
We’re conveniently located by the L train in Manhattan at 1st Avenue & 12th street. You can drop off your laptop for repair and we will call you the moment it is ready for pickup.
ROSSMANNSCREEN REPLACEMENT PRICES
- A1278 (2009 – 2012) – $150-$275
- A1286 (2009 – 2012) – $170 – $280
- A1297 (2009 – 2012) – $170 – $300
- A1465/A1370 (2011 – 2017) – $250
- A1466/A1369 (2010 – 2017) – $325
- A1425/A1502 (2012 – 2015) – $500
- A1398 (2012 – 2015) – $500
- A1706 / A1708 (2016 – 2017) – $499-$650
- A1707 (2016 – 2017) – $499-$650
- A1989 (2018) – $550-$650
- A1990 (2018) – $550-$650
- A1932 (2018) – $399
Grade A screens
For in-production laptops:
We only use Grade A, new LCDs for in-production laptops: not pulls from other laptops or dead-pixel rejects. Screens with dead pixels and obvious issues are intensely discounted: we avoid this stock entirely.
For out of production laptops:
For machines that have gone out of production, we use stock that we had purchased while they were in production of Grade A, new LCDs. Once we have exhausted all stock of new LCDs, we may use LCD assemblies sold in bulk from demo/store display model machines that were parted out, and search for the best available.
Prices depend on the model and year of your machine. Model # can be found on the bottom of the laptop, in prescription-drug-side-effects sized font. If you have any trouble determining your model, give us a call or contact us via live chat and we’ll get you sorted out!
We offer these repairs for your display:
- Front Glass: On A1278/A1286/A1297 Unibody models from 2008-2012(manufactured until 2016 for the 13″ model), we replace the front most part of your display. If the picture is fine, but you see cracks, this may be all you need.
- LCD only: We replace the part that creates the image on your screen. If there are lines on your screen, or it looks like there is black ink all over your screen, we will replace the LCD. The glass & LCD are one piece on Macbook Airs, and all Macbook Pro Retinas from 2012 and up.
- LCD + glass: We replace both the front glass and the LCD, but we reuse the metal back of the display. This is if the image is distorted or broken looking on A1278/A1286/A1297 Unibody models from 2008-2012(manufactured until 2016 for the 13″ model).
- LCD assembly: We replace everything on the display on your machine, from the metal back cover, to the front glass. On certain Retina models, this is all we are able to do as the LCD by itself is no longer available.
Some machines do not have a front glass, and on some machines, we can only get the whole assembly due to supply chain limitations.
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
- We stock our parts, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ parts.
- We can repair motherboard component level issues.
If your laptop looks like this, we can fix it!
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
141 W. 27th St
New York, NY 10001