CAN YOU GET DATA OFF A DEAD IPHONE?
Recovering your photos depends on what isn’t working!
There are various parts to an iPhone. If your iPhone won’t turn on, there are many parts that we can place in-order to try to revive your device.
- Screen – Perhaps the phone is actually on, but the LCD is dead. We will diagnose this and replace it where necessary.
- Battery – Perhaps the battery is old, and has now gone below it’s voltage threshhold. We will diagnose this and can replace this if necessary.
- Chargeport – Perhaps the chargeport is now faulty, or has become filled with dust. We can clean/replace this where necessary after diagnosis.
- Logic board – Maybe you have a logic board fault. A short, or perhaps your charging IC has died. We can replace this where necessary.
RETREIVING DATA DEPENDS ON THE PROBLEM:
Our technicians will have to thoroughly diagnose your dead iPhone so that we will be able to tell you if it is possible for the pictures to be recovered. Prices for data recovery range from $300 – $650 depending on the severity of the problem when the issue is the logic board.
Logic board issues are not always solvable, but many are. Your photos rest on the NAND memory on the logic board itself, which must be able to boot up in order to access the data. We can use the same techniques we use when performing Macbook logic board repair on your iPhone to fix the logic board and recover the pictures from your broken iPhone.
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
- We stock our parts, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ parts.
- We can repair motherboard component level issues.
Call or Visit Us
Monday-Friday – 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday-Sunday 12 PM to 4 PM
141 W. 27th St
New York, NY 10009