Battery Not Charging
Out Of Power?
You unplug your charger and the Macbook turns right off! Maybe it works but dies very quickly, or works until it hits 50% then turns right off. This is common, as laptop batteries rarely make it past two years in good condition.
We Can Replace Your Battery And Fix Your Problem
We stock most Macbook batteries and can often replace them with same day service, without a parts order. We even do the Retina Macbook Pro battery replacements; many repair shops do not offer this repair without replacing the entire top case. Apple designed some of their laptops in a way where the battery is not replaceable, and replacing the top case is very expensive. .
See below pricing for common Macbook battery replacements. If your model isn’t listed, it may be an older model that we do not have a battery in stock for. We can still repair those, but prices vary depending on part availability.
• A1278 13” Unibody Macbook Pro: $100 + tax
• A1286 15” Unibody Macbook Pro: $100 + tax
• A1297 17 Unibody Macbook Pro: $150 + tax
• A1370 11” Macbook Air: $150 + tax
• A1369/A1466 13” Macbook Air: $150 + tax
• A1398 15” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
• A1425 13” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
- We keep most batteries in stock to save you time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ new parts; no crap batteries off eBay!
- We offer same day service in many cases.
- We offer a 1 year warranty on our batteries.