We stock screens to replace your cracked one!
We can offer same day service if the queue allows – no ordering necessary in most cases. We do offer free estimates; we’ll open it up and see what’s wrong for free if the machine is acting funny. We can repair the screens on many models without replacing the entire top assembly which saves money & time.
Come to our store
We’re conveniently located by the L train in Manhattan at 1st Avenue & 12th street. You can drop off your laptop for repair and we will call you the moment it is ready for pickup.
Prices depend on the model machine you have. Here we list the models we service by model number and year. You can find the model number on the bottom of the case in fine print. if you have any trouble determining your model, give us a call or a live chat and we’ll get you sorted out!
- 2013-2015 A1502 Retina Macbook Pro 13” – $500 + tax for LCD only
- 2012 A1425 13″ Retina Macbook Pro 13” – $500 + tax for LCD assembly(may be grade A, certified pre-owned)
- 2015-2016 A1398 Retina Macbook Pro 15” – $500 + tax for LCD only
- 2012-2014 A1398 Retina Macbook Pro 15” – $500 + tax for LCD assembly(may be grade A, certified pre-owned)
- 2010-2017 A1369 A1466 Macbook Air 13” – $325 + tax
- 2010-2017 A1370 A1465 Macbook Air 11” – $250 + tax
- 2009-2010 White Macbook A1342 – $200 + tax
- 2006-2008 Old Macbook Pro 15” A1150, A1211, A1226, A1260 – $240 + tax
- 2008-2013 A1278 13” Macbook Pro – front glass $150, LCD $200, glass + LCD $275
- 2008-2012 A1286 15” Macbook Pro – front glass $170, LCD $250, glass + LCD $280
- 2009-2011 A1297 17” Macbook Pro – front glass $170, LCD $300, glass + LCD $350
Grade A screens
We only use Grade A screens, not pulls from other laptops unless otherwise stated. For machines whose LCDs have gone out of production we may use used LCDs.
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
- We stock our screens, so that means that you save time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ LCDs.