Does Your Mouse Cursor Have A Mind Of Its Own?
You try to click and it doesn’t register a click. Maybe the cursor doesn’t move the way you want it to. This is a very common problem as the trackpad on your laptop sees more wear & tear than most other parts of your laptop. It is also at the front of the machine, so it is usually the first casualty of a liquid spill. A spilled drink goes right into the trackpad. Most trackpad malfunctions are from high humidity or liquid damage.
We Can Replace Your Trackpad And Fix Your Problem
Regardless of how the trackpad became damaged, we can replace it and fix your problem. We stock most trackpads and can often replace them with same day service, without a parts order. We even do the Retina Macbook Pro trackpad replacements; many repair shops do not offer this repair without replacing the entire top case. Apple designed some of their laptops in a way where the trackpad is not replaceable, and replacing the top case is very expensive. We can replace the trackpad without replacing the entire top case, and save you a lot of money.
See below pricing for common Macbook trackpad replacements. If your model isn’t listed, it may be an older model. We can still repair those, but prices vary depending on part availability.
• A1278 13” Unibody Macbook Pro: $125 + tax
• A1286 15” Unibody Macbook Pro: $125 + tax
• A1297 17 Unibody Macbook Pro: $150 + tax
• A1370 11” Macbook Air: $150 + tax
• A1369/A1466 13” Macbook Air: $175 + tax
• A1398 15” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
• A1425 13” Retina Macbook Pro: $250 + tax
Top Reasons To Have Your Repairs Done By Us
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE US
- We keep trackpads in stock to save you time.
- Our pricing is fair.
- We use grade A+ new parts; no used trackpads off eBay!
- We offer same day service in many cases.
- We offer a 1 year warranty.