Cracked screen? We can replace your screen on your iPad 2 or iPad 3 tablet.
This covers A1395, A1397, A1396, A1430, A1403, A1416 model iPads. You can read the model # off the back of your iPad.
Walk into our store for screen repair, or mail us your iPad if you’re outside NYC.
If you live in NYC, you can just walk in and we’ll fix it for you in a few hours if there isn’t anyone else in front of you.
If you don’t live in New York City, purchase this service using the add to cart button at the top. Follow our mail in repair instructions and we’ll fix it the same day we receive it! We offer free return shipping.
We use the same touchscreens & LCD panels that Apple uses.
It’s the same as what Apple puts into the iPad. You can buy $10 glass on Amazon or eBay but half the time it breaks just sitting it into the iPad, and the haziness looking through it is terrible.
We offer a real warranty.
If the LCD or digitizer itself malfunctions within 1 year, you’ll get a new one installed for free.
The price depends on whether the touchscreen, the LCD display, or both are broken.
The touchscreen is the front glass layer – the part that you touch. The LCD is the inner part that creates the picture. These are separate pieces. The price of the repair is dependent on what exactly is broken.
What separates you from the guy on craigslist who beats your price by $15??
Every device has something about it that makes it tricky to work on.
- We do not break the wifi antenna, or 3G antenna – you will still receive service.
- Our clean environment and high powered air compressor keep dust out from between the glass & LCD – canned air and dusty bedrooms can’t compare to our shop’s work.
- We do not break the power flex cable – your power button will still work when we are done.
- Our LCD looks awesome. The colors aren’t tinted all blue or faded out like on generic copy LCDs. The LCD in the screens we use is the same as the LCD in your phone right now. This is the most noticeable difference.
- Our digitizer looks awesome. There is no visible grid like on lower quality parts.
We do good work. See for yourself!
Shop around and you’ll see.
Is this a real business? Do you have credible feedback?
Yes. We have a physical workshop location in midtown Manhattan, and CUSTOMERS LOVE US! We are licensed by the New York Department of Consumer Affairs, license number 1418138. We are insured, and our employees are all here legally.